If you read my interactive book, “Meet My Friends,” you will have met Vi. After Vi’s best friend Charley spends a fun-filled week with Vi and her family at their tiny mountain cabin, Vi’s family decides it is time to find a more spacious home. Join Vi, as she and her family set off to explore three very different mountain communities in search of a new home.
- Golf resorts have a lot of rules.
- Rocks don’t have to be valuable to be beautiful.
- When your parents look at you like that, you know you are in trouble.
- A geode’s center is filled with minerals — you may get lucky and find a crystal surprise inside.
- Gristmills were used to grind grain into flour.
- Ice cream can have the most unnatural color.
This book is available for purchase in paperback and electronic book formats on Amazon.com. The eBook is free to Kindle Unlimited subscribers.